How does it work?
See Links to the Left
Over the week the pupils (and staff if required) will successfully complete a PADI scuba diving qualification, with the remaining few days spent fun diving together. The pupils and staff can choose any one PADI course from the list below:
Simply, everything is provided as part of an all-inclusive package.
The small print
All equipment, manuals transfers and all other diving related costs are included - this is a package designed for schools that has been constantly refined over the years.
Typically the student will be directly and fully supervised by one of the dedicated instructors from 8am to 4pm daily, with the exception of the lunch break. Instructors will stick to their small group for the duration of the course and this intentionally forges the trust and individualised teaching a student may need.
It is not a school trip for lie-ins!
So what's included?
- 321dive ATOL 01431
- 321dive ABTA Y5223 - Book with Confidence !
- Return flights to your 321dive destination
- B&B, Half Board or Full Board
- All internal transfers
- PADI course of your choice
- Recreational diving for the remaining diving days
- 1:10 free staff ratio place
- All manuals
- Dive equipment
- In Sharm - boat diving
- In Dahab - shore diving
- Lanzarote - boat and shore diving
- All risk assessments and trip planning documents